Earagail Arts Festival Management CLG
Earagail Arts Fesrival has now made the switch to electronic tickets and we will no longer be providing printed tickets for our shows.
Where a show has a capacity of more than 50 people you will need to download and print out your ticket at home, or better still display it on your phone, which is a quicker and environmentally friendly way to do it.
To ensure quick and efficient entry to the event please ensure that you have downloaded your e-ticket to your phone prior to arriving at the venue.
The most important part of your ticket is the QR Code, which is what we’ll scan.
Downloading Your E-Ticket & Presenting your QR Code
- Open up the email app on your phone – this is likely to be Gmail, Outlook or Mail.
- Open the confirmation email we sent you – the sender will be Eargail Arts Festival and the subject line will be “Order Created – ”.
- Click the link that says “Click here to download your ticket” – this will automatically download the tickets as a PDF to your device.
- Open the PDF – this may happen automatically, it may appear in your notifications or you can find it in your Downloads folder.
- Present the QR code in the e-ticket PDF when we ask for your ticket – we are able to scan this code and admit you to the auditorium. Please open the original PDF – a photo of your computer screen or even a screenshot of the QR code won’t work.
- If you have more than one ticket in your PDF, simply scroll down to the next page and present the QR code on that page, and so on for each ticket.